Saturday, March 6, 2010

IMAGINE AS YOU WISH ...ANIMATE IT... AND LET OTHERS TO SEE

There was a concern.. Whether computers will overtake human brains some day!!!.Some people said yes and some said no. People, who said no, emphasized one fact strongly throughout their arguments. That was " The computers will never ever be able to take over the skill of CREATIVITY there with humans". Creativity is a gift of nature.  Some people may express it on a canvas...on a piece of paper or on what ever they found helpful. I tried every thing.... and i made people to see what I imagined. This time I've encoded my creativity with ones and zeros... I'll see you all with it soon!!!!!   
                              

2 comments:

  1. Wow....great work guys....!this animation is one of best I ever seen. It is very close to natural....good sound too....wish U all the best for more of those....!

    ReplyDelete

 
Muditha Dahanayaka

Create your badge